1/25/13

The New 31 Day Challenge - Day 25 - Inspired by my Childhood

My childhood was all about watching Mickey Mouse cartoons on the TV... I still adore Mickey and Minnie and had a great time visiting the Disneyland both in Paris and Orlando...


So for today, as my mani inspired by my childhood, I have Mickey and Minnie... :)

My drawing skills suck and I'm not that good at freehand but I really liked how this one turned out... I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, White on, Cherry Red and Mellow Yellow for this mani...

And I got inspired from this amazing mani...













10 comments:

  1. Love it !!
    Mickey and Minnie is my favorite too.. <3

    Rossy ❤
    Me, MySelf and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out SO cute! I've been wanting to do some Mickey nails and this makes me even more excited to try some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should try it...!

      Delete