4/16/15

My First Glitter Placement Experience

I knew this day was coming...

For a long time I was drooling over Polish All The Nails's glitter manis...

Well, she is a pro...

And I am just a beginner... Even a lower degree than a beginner.... :D

I did all 10 nails, because I am nuts. And I am both a leftie and a rightie, so it was no big deal.... It took me a little more than 90 minutes.

Honestly, it would have been much much better if I did not rush and placed the glitter carelessly...

Oh and I used my daughter's glitter pots, nothing nail art related...

But the end result was sooo breathtaking, that I'll be doing it again... Definitely!!!






I took the photos the next morning, so I have lost a few glitters on the tips.

And fyi, taking them off is a pain in the @#xf!!!

Untill next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment