4/4/15

Avon - Sturdust Collection - Silver Crystals

The texture flame may be dying, but this doesn't stop me from buying any more...

Here is Avon, jumping to that wagon, a little late maybe, but who cares...

The texture collection from Avon is called Stardust, which I think is a cute name...

And the particular one I have on my nails is Silver Crystals.

Well, to be honest, this polish is not "silver" silver... It looks like more gunmetal and with a hint of pink maybe?

Anyway, it still is pretty and it is a one coater. Well, sometimes one coat is not enough for the texture to show itself so I used two coats to be safe...







Overall, I liked it. Is it better than the many textures I own? Well, nothing special, but if you are looking for a clean texture, you might give this one a try... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment