4/10/15

Barry M - Crystal Glaze

Barry M Crystal Glaze was on my wishlist for some time and I finally got it from a swap, thanks to dear Suzie.

Crystal Glaze is a flakie polish in a shimmer base. Don't let the pink color fool you, it looks like pink but it is clear on your nails and does not change the color of your base polish. (well, at least for dark colors, I haven't tried it on lighter colors)

Anyway, for the base I used a dark grey Flormar creme, 2 coats. And on top it, a generous coat of Crystal Glaze. You expect the formula to be thick and gooey but it isn't. To my surprise, the formula was watery, (not in a bad way) and packed with flakies and manageable.

Oh and I liked the different colored flakies. I was able to see blue, green, purple, yellow, orange and pink...

And I will definitely use it over other colors... Any suggestions?






No comments:

Post a Comment