One thing for sure, Crumpet's Nail Tarts surely know how to make a challenge!!!
Starting this month, Debbie from The Crumpet and Ashley from Smashley Sparkles have started a new challenge that lasts only 4 days, each month...
THE TRI-POLISH CHALLENGE!!!
Well, the name itself causes some excitement!!!
Wanna learn what it is all about?
Here are the rules taken from The Crumpet;
The Tri Polish Challenge is a way to have creative fun with the polishes you already own, with no set themes.
* each month Crumpet's Nail Tarts will set 3 colours for the challenge. You then choose 1 polish to represent each of those 3 colours. You must stick to those same 3 polishes throughout the entire challenge.
* example - if the colours are red, blue and green, you might pick Zoya Dakota, Models Own Beth's Blue and China Glaze Starboard. You must stick to those polishes and cannot change which polish represents which colour.
* each Challenge Day, you must use at least 2 of these 3 polishes in your mani. You must also use all 3 polishes at least once.
* you also have free use of white, black, silver, gold and glitter toppers
* there is no theme - what you do is up to you - let the colours inspire you!
* there are 4 posts in the challenge, on the Tuesday and Thursday of the 3rd and 4th week of the month
So, the colors for March are coral, green and purple... Wow, what a combination... Honestly, I never have thought of wearing them together... :)
Anyway, here are my picks for this month... And remember, once you pick your colors, you are not supposed to change them!!!
They are PASTEL 309, 56 and 100...
You have to use the 3 colors together al least once, so today I decided to do it...
I painted my nails with 2 coats of Pastel 309. Then with a dotting tool, I made some dots on the tips using 56 and 100... I really loved how these colors turned out together... :)
Oh, and in case you're wondering, the brown thing on my index finger is Turkish Coffee. I was just making myself Turkish Coffee before taking the pictures and I somehow dipped my fingers in it. I washed my hands but apperantly, these sticky coffee particles wanted to make a show on my blog... LOL
Check out what other ladies did with these colors!!!