8/19/14

OPI Skull and Glossbones and another waterfall mani...

I still have a huge untrieds drawer in my room full of nail polish! I know it sounds tempting to dig into that drawer but for me it it a huge burden. I want to try them all, and love them and give them little kisses... You know what I mean... But reality is harsh, I only have 10 fingernails.

Anyway, long story short, I tried one from that drawer today. It is OPI Skull and Glossbones.

I don't know about you, I seem to like grey polish more each day. Skull and Glossbones is a light grey, an off-white one may say. And it looks perfect both alone and as a stamping base.

The pictures came out a little dark, sorry for that...



Anyway, with a base like that, I thought why not make another waterfall mani? So I did it, using silvers and greys....






The topcoat smudged a little bit, but that is a small flaw for such a lovley mani in my opinion... :P

What do you think???



2 comments:

  1. I love the waterfall technique, it is easy to make and the final effect is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! I also like this technique very much.

    ReplyDelete