7/2/15

BornPretty Store BP58 Stamping Plate

Hi there!

I have another Born Pretty Store plate for you today. This time a plate with cute birds, BP58...

Like the other plates I reviewed before, this one also comes in a card sleeve and with backing at the back and blue film in the front.








All images stamp nicely and I did not have a problem with them. The feathers are also nicely etched and the stamper picked them up perfectly.


For my mani, I used a baby blue color from Flormar Wet Look Collection and the cute birds are stamped with black. The pinkie is Golden Rose Galaxy 23, a textured polish.






Anyway, Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide and with my discount code HLL91, you get an extra 10% off from the regular price which is $2.99 at the moment.







2 comments:

  1. Very pretty stamping plate and and even prettier manicure. Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns on this plate!

    ReplyDelete