3/27/15

Christmas Swap

Yep, I am veeeeeery late to share this, but hey, better late than never... :D

My Chrsitmas swap partner was Suzie from the States. She sent me a great package full of surprises...


Cute stuff for my daughter...


Nail files and a pedicure set...



Extra yummy chocolate!!!!



The cutest sign ever!!! And in the background, Christmas themed notepad, pen and card/envelpoe set...



And polishes... Funky fingers Triple dog dare ya, red ryder, fra-gee-lay



And more polishes....

A England Dancing with Nurayev, Barry M Dragon Fruit, Lady, Crystal Glaze



Wait!!! More polishes!!!!

Catrice Holo in one and Holo Manolo




My all time favortie Burts Bees Cuticle cream with a Christmas stocking with my inital on it... <3 <3



A double sided mirror, again with my inital on it!!!! Loved this one as well!!!




And cutest reindeer socks!!!



And last but not least, here's a shot of my Christmas tree with my new stocking and label... :)



Thank you Suzie, you are a wonderful swap partner...

No comments:

Post a Comment